DMT Products Include:
DMT commercial radar products are:
- IDAR (a rotating Doppler Radar used for many types of land and waterside applications);
- XRDS (a longer range version of the IDAR);
- Blue Marlin (a traditional marine radar with wide operating temperatures that can also function as a security radar);
- Black Marlin (a rotating Doppler radar with detection ranges between IDAR and XRDS);
- Spearfish (our longest-range, rotating Doppler radar that is good for coastal detection or oil platform protection;
These radars are designed for long life and to be maintenance-free for the first couple of years. DMT offers extended warranties and support contracts so that customers can enjoy continuous operation with minimal down-time.
DMT military radar products:
DMT is also known for its ITAR controlled products, such as the AIMS Fast-Scan, AIMS Fixed-Beam and AIMS HDR. To learn more about these rugged radar systems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Security Bundles:
Do you need radar and video surveillance? DMT radar products are integrated with many other products, including such items as thermal cameras, LED or laser-illuminated cameras, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device), and more.
Security bundles are available with radar, cameras, communication, command center software and hardware, and mounting brackets. DMT is a distributor for many of these camera and peripheral equipment and can offer integrated solutions at the prices that are often less than buying the discrete components themselves. DMT Remote Client displays radar tracks and camera video. This software is great with all of DMT’s port security radar.
DMT also offers services, such as installation of fully integrated solutions, maintenance and extend warranties, and training. Site surveys can be provided as well.
DMT has customers worldwide. The Black Marlin, XRDS, IDAR, MDR, Blue Marlin, and Dorado radar systems are classified as EAR-99, free and open export. DMT has also installed the AIMS Fast-Scan and AIMS HDR across the globe as well with the proper export licenses in place.
Feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com for more information or pricing.